School Annual Report
SCHOOL REPORT – 2020-2021
What matters most is not what our obstacles are, but how we see them, How we react to them !
We have never thought that our lives will become victims of these horrifying words. People had to face unexpected frightening circumstances due to this pandemic.
Even though the world came to a standstill, it was never been so right & apt for our school and teachers as it is today for affirming their belief in their passion.
School took immediate action and started Mathematics online whatsapp classes towards the end of March’20 for Class XII and by April’20 classes for all subjects from Nursery to Class XII were commenced.
Seminar and Workshop Conducted during the year
|19/05/20||Teacher||Online||Ethics & Integrity||Mr.Apurva Pandey|
|27/06/20||Teachers||Online||Online teaching & video conferencing (Microsoft Teams)||Mr.Jeno Mathew|
|16 to 23/08/20||Principal||Online||NEP||AINACS|
|22 to 23/08/20||Vice Principal||Online||NEP||CBSE|
|16/08/20||Students of Class VII to XII||Online||Fun with Mathematics||Bajaj Science Centre, Wardha|
|07/09/20||Teachers , Students||Online||Adolescent Health Awareness||Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|10/09/20 ||Mr. Vaibhav Bhusari, Students, Parents||Online||“You are not alone”||Samvaad|
|27/09/20||Students ||Online||Science Talk||Bajaj Science Centre|
|30/10/20||Teachers||Online||1) Curriculum & Inclusive class rooms, 2) Developing personal Social qualities for creating a safe & healthy environment 3) Health and well being in school||Nishtha|
|18/12/20||Parents, Teachers||Online||Current Scenario Covid -19||Mr. Ranjan Arors|
|22/12/20, 23/12/20||Mr. Vaibhav Bhusari, Mrs. Madhavi, staff ||Online||NABET|
|09/01/21||Mr. Vaibhav Bhusari||Online||Python Ideas of code efficiency||CBSE|
|06/02/21||Principal / Parents / Teachers||Alphonsa Sr. Sec. School||PTA meeting||Mr. Dinkarrao Nandanwar|
|08/02/21||Teachers of Class V to XII||Online||Microsoft Team app “Lofty” app||Mr. Aishal|
|13/02/21||Principal||Online||Measurement be taken for the safety of staff & students||Chanda school Association|
|23/02/21||Teachers ||Online||NEP – 2020||COE – Pune|
|26/02/21||Mr. Vaibhav Bhusari||Online||Annual School Training ||Tarun Kumar|
A glance at the remarkable events 2020-21
- Class teachers of respective classes distributed the report cards on different date and days.
- Summer break was given to students.
- As per the direction of the central government LMC meeting was conducted to discuss on the safety measures to be followed in school during Covid pandemic on 9th June 2020.
- X Board exam results were declared on 15th July 2020. Students brought level to our Institution by performing exceptionally well.
- Students of class IX to XII were invited to participate in online essay competition “Aatmanirbhar Bharat, Swatantra Bharat” organised by Ministry of education on 8th Aug ’ 2020.
- Management and staff of Alponsa Sr. Sec. School celebrated Independence Day keeping the guidelines & protocol issued by the Government.
- Our exam committee conducted online periodic & Summative assessment through what App and Team app.
- Students of class – VI to Xi were invited to participate in the Mega Nation wide experiment on the food habit of students organised by Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan in association with Vigyan Prasar, NCERT and Vigyan Bharti. On 4th Sep’ 2020.
- Investiture Ceremony was conducted following the protocol issued by the government.
- Teaching and non-teaching staff handling classes IX-XII had gone for the Covid Test ahead of physical reopening of school on Nov.25th.
- PTA meeting was conducted and it was chaired by the Manager, Rev. Sr. Beena, Principal Sr. Rosanto, Vice Principal Rev. Sr. Pawana and PTA president Mr. Dinkarrao Nandanwar along with PTA members on 14th Jan.’ 2021
- All important National festival are celebrated along with parents & students with all its flavour & festivities by sending videos of the same.
- Every month online competitions were conducted for classes I to XII.
Achievements & Awards
- The academic achievements of Alphonsities exhibit their efficiencies and potential to service better in today competitive world.
- Vendanti Sunil Mahajan of Class VI D has qualified for 2nd Round by “Discovery kids super League” organised by “Lokamat”
Literature many students participated and were profound winners of various Olympiad exam like International general knowledge Olympiad, International English Olympiad, National Science Olympiad, International Maths, Olympiad and Cyber Olympiad.
To the conclusion – Every smile, every loving word, every kind action is a reflection of the beauty of your Soul.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam